When short-term renters check out, it becomes the responsibility of the property owner to keep it clean. You wouldn’t want future guests to see the piles of clutter and mess when they visit your property, do you?
Yet, some holidaymakers leave their stuff, which becomes a hassle for the property owner to address. And the closer you look, you may realize that the property needs cleaning in all the hidden places, which may be filled with dirt and grime.
Certainly, to stay profitable and competitive you must maintain a pristine look of your rental property.
What Quality Short-term Renters Expect
There are many advantages of vacation rentals. But what exactly do holidaymakers and vacationers expect regarding the use of your short-term rental property?
As a short-term rental owner, you have the responsibility of ensuring that your property meets the best possible cleaning standards when your guests move into it. The best way to do this is by hiring a reputable rental property cleaning service.
There are certainly many benefits to hiring a professional cleaning service. But let’s review some common expectations of short-term renters.
“If you do not like real estate, all you have to do is make hamburgers, build a business around that hamburger, and franchise it.”Robert T. Kiyosaki
Surely, your guests want to enjoy the property’s abundant space and privacy. Or perhaps the cost-savings and convenience vacation rentals represent, such as preparing meals. They’ve finally discovered a better way to get away and trust that you’ve undertaken all the required measures regarding your rental property cleaning.
Renters expect a certain level of cleanliness to avoid an unhealthy, messy environment. They expect the floors, carpets, rugs, furniture, curtains and everything else to be properly vacuumed, shampooed and steam cleaned. The property should be thoroughly cleaned to present a fresh and clean look for your arriving guests.
Clean Windows and Fans
Ensure that windows are cleaned from both outside and inside to achieve clear dirt-free results. Don’t overlook the areas surrounding the windows like drapes or blinds. High cleaning should also be covered. Therefore, wipe off all the ceiling fans to clear them of dust as well.
Clean Kitchen and Washrooms
No guest wants to experience grease-filled stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers or smelly, unclean toilets. Before guests consider your rental listing, they expect that your rental property cleaning features detailed cleaning of kitchens and washrooms.
Thorough bathroom cleaning services should include: sanitizing counters and sinks, scrubbing toilets, cleaning showers, mopping floors, and wiping down mirrors.
Tenants expect their “home away from home” to be a bug-free zone. Pest control sprays, along with mosquito sprays, could achieve the goal of a bug-free healthy environment.
Single-family rentals, townhomes, and apartments need a deep cleaning before your guests arrive. So, professional help is an easy way to give your house a good look for them.
Our Cleaning Process
- Scrubbing and rinsing sinks and showers
- Removing built-up soap scum
- Disinfecting toilets inside and out
- Cleaning lights and fixtures
- Wiping down vanity and mirrors
- Dust end tables, television stands, bookshelves, and other pieces of furniture, as well as any decorative accessories displayed on these tables. Dust baseboards and ceiling fans as well.
- Wipe down corners to remove any cobwebs from corners.
- Vacuum carpets and wash all hardwood, laminate, or tile floors. Dry wood floors. Vacuum furniture and under cushions.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets.
- Change bed linens.
Dining Room Cleaning
- Worry-free guarantee
- 12 years of quality experience
- Free pricing estimates
- Trained cleaning professionals
- Customized cleanings
- Dust and wipe your countertops and eliminate crumbs
- Clean cooktops
- Clean inside and outside your microwave
- Polish the exterior of your appliances
- Wipe away any fingerprints or smudges
- Shine faucets and cabinet hardware
- Vacuum and clean floors
Laundry Room Cleaning
- Wipe down countertops and cabinets to eliminate dust and dirt
- Clean the floors, whether they’re vinyl, laminate, tile, or wood
- Empty and clean wastebaskets that may be full of dryer lint, dryer sheets, and other discarded laundry-related items
Living Room Cleaning
- Clean under furniture and in hard-to-reach areas
- Dust fixtures, baseboards, and blinds
- Use environmentally-friendly green products upon request
- Implement advanced cleaning techniques
If you own a rental property and tried to clean it by yourself then you’ll know that it is a difficult and demanding task and it can end up looking ‘not quite right’. This is because despite your best efforts it is still missing the professional touch.
So, if you are thinking about hiring professional cleaning services but haven’t quite made up your mind yet, hopefully, the reasons above might convince you that it’s really worth it! Property owners and managers should see astonishing results when they hire a professional cleaning service provider.
Therefore, before you decide to do the cleaning yourself whether landlord or tenant, consider hiring a rental property cleaning service to save you time, money, and headaches.